MiniWardrobe Care Guide
DRYING CLEANING SYMBOLS
- - Read the care label and washing instructions. Take your garments to a reputable dry cleaner or specialist leather cleaner.
- - Organise your laundry. Group similar wash care garments and sort into whites, darks and colours.
- - Turn your garment inside out before washing.
- - Make sure you use the correct washing temperature. If unsure, always wash at a lower rather that a higher temperature.
- - Rinse until water runs clear after hand washing your garments
- - Dry as stated on the washing instructions.
- - Take care when ironing. Always follow the instructions on the care label and iron on the reverse of any prints.
- - Overload the washing machine.
- - Leave garments with white and coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- - Soak any garments with metal fasteners.
- - Use too much detergent or fabric detergents containing bleach
- - Spin any wool, acetate, viscose or mix garments.
- - Tumble dry garments unless stated on the care label
- - Iron directly on trims or prints.